Does ClariFix™ Help?
In a clinical study, ClariFix™:
- Provided significant improvement in runny nose
- Significantly improved congestion
- Helped many patients decrease the amount of nasal and sinus medications they were taking.
What is ClariFix™?
- ClariFix™ is the new, FDA approved procedure for runny nose.
How Does it Work?
- ClariFix™ freezes the nerves in your nose responsible for runny nose and congestion.
What Can I Expect Before & After?
- The treatment is performed under IV sedation.
- It takes less than 10 minutes.
- You will be able to return to work the next day.
- You will notice symptom relief in less than a month.
Is ClariFix™ Right for Me?
- If you suffer from runny nose and congestion, ClariFix™ may be right for you.
- If you aren’t getting enough relief from medication or if you’re tired of taking medications everyday for your congestion and runny nose, then ClariFix™ may be an option for you.
Dr. Atkins participated in the clinical study that helped get ClariFix™ approved by the FDA.
As always, Texas Sinus Center is dedicated to bringing you the most modern nasal & sinus solutions available.
Find out if ClariFix™ is right for you! Call now to make an appointment: 210-607-4687
Why Texas Sinus Center?
We believe that providing a diagnosis up-front, before beginning any treatment, is crucial to a successful outcome. In addition to a careful review of your medical history, we can, if needed, perform a variety of important diagnostic procedures in-office. These include nasal endoscopy, low-dose CT scan, and allergy testing.
Modern sinus technologies like balloon sinuplasty, ClariFix, PROPEL®, and many others have helped to truly revolutionize sinus treatment. Put bluntly, this is NOT your mother’s or father’s sinus care. It’s less invasive and more effective…obviously a win-win for you. Make an appointment and let’s figure out what’s causing your discomfort.
When it comes to your health, you deserve the very best — you owe it to yourself. Dr. Atkins has been recognized locally and nationally for his sinus care and contributions to the sinus research and technology communities. When you come to Texas Sinus Center, you’ll know that you are in the best possible hands.
Experienced & Connected
Dr. Atkins has a unique and extensive expertise. In addition to more than 20 years of experience treating sinus problems, he has close connections to industry and thought leaders in his field — allowing him to stay “plugged-in” to the latest sinus care developments that help you — our patient.